Prairie Dental Associates will resume seeing patients for routine and elective dental care on Friday, May 22. We will be answering the phones at 8:00 am starting on Monday, May 18, to address any scheduling issues. Our new temporary hours are as follows: M, T, W 7:30-5 and F 7:30-3.
Please see this message which explains how your visits to our office will be different than before the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have been sick or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 2 weeks leading up to your appointment, please contact us to discuss rescheduling. We also ask that you contact us in the event that you experience any COVID-19 related symptoms in the 2 weeks following your visit.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.